Start your journey with the world’s leading provider of sustainability consultancy
We offer you the opportunity to:
– Be part of a global and innovative company with international outreach;
– Develop your technical skills, work with experienced professionals and build your career in the consultancy world;
– Be assigned to multi-disciplinary environmental projects.
The ERM Graduate Program offers you:
– Interesting job content in an international environment;
– Coaching & Mentoring;
– Technical and non-technical trainings;
– Project Management training and development;
– Compensation scheme and benefits aligned to the market.
Can you tick the box on the requirements below?
– Master in Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Earth Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Sustainability (or similar); Graduation in 2019;
– Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English;
– Availability to travel and in possession of a valid driver’s license.
Send us your CV and inspire us with a motivation letter before April 1st 2019!
The next steps will be:
– Online assessment (week 15);
– First round (week 16);
– Second round (week 17);
– Start approx. June 2019.